More About Cinema4D R S22
Today, Cinema 4D works as a modular 3D rendering and texturing software, meaning that you can upgrade to different modules as your needs expand. Cinema 4D offers modules specifically for sky simulation, body dynamics, hair, character animations, motion graphics, smoke effects and more.
The current release for the subscription 12 mth license is Cinema 4D R S22.
Depending on what your 3D modeling needs are, you'll be able to pick from a wide array of 3D modeling capabilities from different bundles below, including Redshift, Corona Render, RealFlow integration, and Maxwell Render capabilities.
Highlights in MAXON's latest release, Cinema 4D R21 include:
- Comes in one Flavour offers completely new one size fits ALL which is the new name that replaces the PRIME, BROADCAST, VISUALIZE and STUDIO that no longer exist.
- New 'Easy License Management' offers completely new way to manage your installations on different machines. Licenses may be PERPETUAL or SUBSCRIPTION (Annual or Monthly)
- Cinema 4D R S22 New Viewport speed up and capabilities
- Cinema 4D R S22 Superb new UV controls for the ultimate control of UV's both auto and manual.
- Cinema 4D R21 'Caps & Bevels' - offers completely new 'CAPS & BEVELS' - new designer typography tools enhanced with new capability.
- Cinema 4D R21 Field Forces - offers new modelling and animation capabilities and effects.
- Cinema 4D R21 DENOISING - now right in the app
- Cinema 4D R21 Maximo - character animation control rigging.
- Cinema 4D R21 Materials - now with 'AOVs' - like a multipass system
- Cinema 4D R21 VDB Cache - new accelerated modelling
The modernization of the Cinema 4D core architecture is becoming more and more tangible. In Release 21, this is evidenced by a series of significant API adaptations, the new node system and the modeling and UI framework.
CINEMA 4D ALL ( single option replaces with full features )
Smarttec continues to be your source for Cinema 4D software in Australia and New Zealand for both Subscription & Perpetual licenses above single unit requirements. All prices quoted are in Australian dollars (AUD$) and include GST for Australian residents.