- An effective design tool for all the fields that deal with the articulation of 3D forms and spaces, formZ RenderZone Bundle facilitates the development and execution of projects from conception to complete detailed structures, animated, and automatically fabricated.
- Design directly in 3D or in 2D, using numeric or interactive graphic input through either line or smooth shaded drawings (OpenGL), slipping effortlessly back and forth among drafting, modeling, rendering, and animation.
- Grow a model from simple lines to complex surfaces or to true solids with a few quick clicks.
- Boolean solids to generate complex composite objects.
- Create curved surfaces from a variety of splines, including NURBS and Bezier/Coons patches.
- Dynamically sculpt and reshape objects using a variety of deformations to twist, bulge, or bend them, as you move seamlessly between 2D and 3D views.
- Resize, stretch, extrude, lathe, sweep, project, unfold, deform, round objects in few simple steps
- Create mechanical or organic forms using metaformz, nurbz, patches, subdivisions, displacements, or skinning.
- Terrain models, Platonic solids, geodesic spheres, double line wall objects, stair cases, helixes, screws, and bolts are at your fingertips.
- Add as many hierarchical layers as you need and work with floating point precision.
- Refine the design with double precision CAD accuracy to full structural detail for 3D visualization, for the production of 2D construction drawings, 3D printing, rapid prototyping, and CNC milling.
- Scripting and plug-in capabilities allow further customization for individual needs.
- The interface is fully customizable.
- Support for DWG and DXF to facilitate import/export to and from AutoCAD.
- formZ MAXWELL RENDER 4 Bundle provides the ultimate in photorealistic rendering for Mac OSX 10.9.5 + & Windows 7, 8,10 ( GPU rendering requires nVidia card with CUDA capability )