Corona Renderer 5 | 3DS MAX 1-Year subscription is a modern high-performance both biased and (un)biased photorealistic renderer, available for 3DS MAX.
Corona - Render V5
Everyone with an active FairSaaS or Box with Subscription license has access,
A v5 release is already available for user trial with many enhancements including improvements to render speed.
Here are just some of the main features in Corona Renderer 5:
- Caustics: reflective, refractive, dispersion, can be enabled per light, fast to render, and easy to set up with no parameters required!
- Focus and object picker in the VFB
- Intel Denoising (AI denoising, on any CPU)
- Fisheye mode for Corona Cameras
- The Corona Select Map and Material
- Finalised New Light Solver, new image filtering
- Multiple suns for use in LightMix
Some of the highlights of Corona Render 5:
- 2.5D displacement: saves significant memory and reduces parsing times
- Caustics improvements: saves significant memory and renders faster, plus other improvements
- Overall memory, parsing time, and render time savings for all scenes (no changes required!)
- New hair and skin materials added to the Material Library
- Hair rendering (Max native, Ornatrix, or Hair Farm) needs less memory
- Various quality of life improvements, UI tweaks, and bug fixes!
It is easy to learn Corona Renderer and so easy to implement and works great without too much set up.
Despite its young age, Corona Renderer 3 | 3DS MAX has become a production-ready renderer capable of creating high-quality results.
Easy To Use
means your tools should be as close to invisible as possible so they don't get in the way of your creativity. Corona Renderer 3 | 3DS MAX is one of the easiest to learn render engines. Its setup really is as simple as pressing "Render"! Most new users will learn Corona Renderer 3 | 3DS MAX in just one day, and fall in love with it over the next few.
- Easy to Understand
The mission of Corona Renderer 5 | 3DS MAX is to liberate users from technical and unnatural processes. It's constantly trying to simplify the creative process by removing or hiding any unnecessary technical settings, so that artists can focus on their vision. The era of studying manuals and tweaking sampling is over. Just press render and let Corona do its magic.
Artist Friendly Corona Renderer 4 | 3DS MAX is developed in tight cooperation with the artist community. Its creators are former artists as well, so this collective knowledge and experience plays a huge role in the design and ongoing development.
- Fair SaaS License ( 1 year prepaid )
Unlimited access to all major, monthly, and daily experimental builds
Paid for 1 year ( Special Offer )
Win 7,8,10 ( SSE4.1+)
Support for GPU Accelerated De-Noiser
To use our optional Fast Preview Denoiser (NVIDIA OptiX), you need an NVIDIA GPU with Kepler or newer architecture and the newest GPU driver. Not all mobile GPUs are supported.